Mold Damage should always be taken seriously. Mold growth drastically reduces air quality in your home and can cause minor health issues. Mold isn’t always visible, and many times has been growing for months before being detected.
Mold Spores develop in dark, damp environments, like under a kitchen sink, around windows, behind a shower wall, attics or even the bathroom ceiling. When the spores are agitated they become airborne and can be inhaled, absorbed through our skin or ingested with food. Toxic Black Mold for example, has been linked to a variety of health issues like skin irritations, sinus congestion, upper respiratory tract infections and can even trigger asthma.
Don’t let mold consume your home! If you suspect you have mold in your home take action now before the problem gets bigger!
Tomas DelgadoService Technician Manager
Our water and mold restoration company works all year round.